MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE FUNCTIONS:
The following are some things the Membership Committee does for the Foundation:
- Contact prospective members by phone or email to invite them to join the West Platte Education Foundation.
- Contact members prior to cancellation and encourage them to renew.
- Greet and introduce new members and prospective members at the gala or breakfast.
- Staff membership tables at school events.
- Plan and implement an annual member-get-a-member campaign
- Develop/Revise Annual Membership Recruitment and Retention Plan
- Establish and implement goals of membership recruitment and retention plan.
- Determine and respond to members' needs